Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Fontenelle Forest

So I suck at blogs.

Thanks to my Mom (<3) we now have a family membership to Fontenelle Forest and it is now my most favorite place in the city. Possibly more than the zoo. Although the zoo does have hot dogs... I digress. Fontenelle is gorgeous, even in February, and today it was full of stirrings of all kinds of creatures. The robins are back. I took a picture, but it sucked. I forgot my real camera, so I only had my phone camera. I'm resolved to going to the forest at least once a week, so I'll make sure not to forget next time.
Will hypothesizes that leaves and bark are edible.
Will is eager to begin testing his hypothesis.
Hypothesis tentatively confirmed, but needs more testing.


  1. Oh, I love the last picture. I love forests, especially when they have programs you can enjoy.

  2. That is awesome! His expression in the second photo slays me. What a charmer!

    Totally pointless, but I have that same sweater for our baby-to-be! My mother-in-law bought it when I picked it out. I love how bright and stripy it is.

  3. Aww, I'll bet the sweater is extra cute in a little size!