Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Fontenelle Forest

So I suck at blogs.

Thanks to my Mom (<3) we now have a family membership to Fontenelle Forest and it is now my most favorite place in the city. Possibly more than the zoo. Although the zoo does have hot dogs... I digress. Fontenelle is gorgeous, even in February, and today it was full of stirrings of all kinds of creatures. The robins are back. I took a picture, but it sucked. I forgot my real camera, so I only had my phone camera. I'm resolved to going to the forest at least once a week, so I'll make sure not to forget next time.
Will hypothesizes that leaves and bark are edible.
Will is eager to begin testing his hypothesis.
Hypothesis tentatively confirmed, but needs more testing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the last picture. I love forests, especially when they have programs you can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! His expression in the second photo slays me. What a charmer!

    Totally pointless, but I have that same sweater for our baby-to-be! My mother-in-law bought it when I picked it out. I love how bright and stripy it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'll bet the sweater is extra cute in a little size!

    ReplyDelete